Effective guided reading starts here!
Author Gillian Howell
Children at Dark Blue Book Band, Oxford Level 16
Key Stage 2 teachers
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Project X Origins guided reading notes are part of a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. They offer step-by-step teaching support with guidance on comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing. Each set of notes has in-built assessment and is fully correlated to all UK curricula.
- Action-packed stories by top authors and fascinating non-fiction all linked by theme
- Contemporary characters that make books accessible, stimulating and engaging
- Finely levelled books, making it easy to match every child to the right book
- Comprehensive Guided Reading notes for every book covering comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing
- In-built assessment to help you monitor children's progress
- Fully correlated to all UK curricula
This page was last updated on 15 May 2021 at 19:30 GMT