Retaining all the well-loved features from the best-selling KS3 History course, this third edition is matched to the new 2014 National Curriculum and has a strong focus on assessment, skills building, and is now packed with even more rich and absorbing sources to spark interest in all your students.
- This new 3rd edition covers: the twentieth century including the Great War, Britain between the wars, the Second World War, post-war Britain, the end of the British Empire, global issues and change over time.
- This online version of the student book comes with a bank of tools so students can truly personalize the book and view notes left by teachers.
- Instantly hook your students' interest with a fresh angle on great stories in history, completely matched to the new curriculum for 2014
- A unique approach and author style incorporates key history skills throughout all aspects of the course
- Help your students understand historical concepts and how to use them to make connections
- Now including ready-made Assessment Tasks with supporting material to ensure every child makes progress
- Also available:
- Invasion, Plague and Murder 1066-1509 Online Student Book Third Edition
- Renaissance, Revolution and Reformation 1509-1745 Online Student Book Third Edition
- Industry, Invention and Empire 1745-1901 Online Student Book Third Edition
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 15 August 2020 at 04:30 GMT