Please note there is a new edition of this book available. Visit www.oxfordsecondary.co.uk/ks3history for more information.
This essential Teacher Handbook is written by practising Head of History, Aaron Wilkes, and provides a wealth of expert support and guidance, practical tasks and creative suggestions for your lessons.
- This Teacher Handbook supports the third editions of the KS3 History series by Aaron Wilkes
- It features a bank of support and assessment guidance and ideas for practical but creative ways of teaching inspiring History lessons, brought to you by best-selling author and experienced Head of History, Aaron Wilkes
- Complete with plenty of assessment guidance to help you ensure every child makes progress
- Includes advice and suggestions on how to integrate key History skills into your teaching, helping students to understand historical concepts and make connections
- Covers: from farming to factories, transport, an age of invention, industrial towns, the Slave Trade, Britain and France, the British in India, the fight for rights, the British in Ireland and change over time
- Also available:
- NEW Third Edition Student Books of this well-loved History series will inspire your students at KS3 whilst helping them prepare for GCSE, written to match the new 2014 National Curriculum by well-known author and experienced Head of History, Aaron Wilkes
- NEW Kerboodle is packed full of rich and absorbing resources including exclusive History Squad film clips, skills building activities, an Assessment Package for tracking progress, customizable worksheets and sources banks
This page was last updated on 05 May 2021 at 19:30 GMT