Please note there is a new edition of this book available. Visit www.oxfordsecondary.co.uk/ks3history for more information.
This third edition of the bestselling KS3 History course has a strong focus on assessment, skills building, and is packed with sources to spark the interest of all your students.
- This new third edition covers: from farming to factories, transport, an age of invention, industrial towns, the Slave Trade, Britain and France, the British in India, the fight for rights, the British in Ireland and change over time
- Instantly hook your students' interest with a fresh angle on great stories in history, completely matched to the new curriculum for 2014
- A unique approach and author style incorporates key history skills throughout all aspects of the course
- Help your students understand historical concepts and how to use them to make connections
- Now including ready-made assessment tasks with supporting material to ensure every child makes progress
- Also available:
- Invasion, Plague and Murder 1066-1509 Student Book Third Edition
- Renaissance, Revolution and Reformation 1509-1745 Student Book Third Edition
- Technology, War and Independence 1901-Present Day Student Book Third Edition
- NEW Kerboodle is packed full of rich and absorbing resources including exclusive History Squad film clips, skills building activities, an Assessment package for tracking progress, customizable worksheets and source banks
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 04:30 GMT