Solidify all the key concepts for the new 2014 syllabus. This comprehensive Study Guide helps learners focus on crucial concepts, reinforcing all the essential theory. Breaking down complex ideas into clear, manageable models, it provides a supportive framework for developing higher level comprehension. Support for concept-based learning included.
- Build complete confidence on all the key topics - fully comprehensive coverage of the new 2014 syllabus
- Cement understanding of complex ideas - focused approach simplifies complicated concepts
- Progress student achievement - clear frameworks deepen comprehension and develop higher level understanding
- Drive assessment confidence - integrated exam support clarifies the requirements and strengthens exam potential
- Engage learners in the concept-based approach - material is linked to real-world concepts, with exercises that build confident thinking skills
- Clear and accessible language supports EAL learners
This page was last updated on 26 May 2023 at 04:30 GMT