Activate 3 is the perfect solution for Y9 science. This online Student Book takes a contextual approach to Biology, Chemistry, and Physics whilst consolidating KS3 topics and preparing for KS4. Activate 3 provides plenty of practice at handling data, extended writing and using maths.
- Written by experienced teachers, and reviewed by our expert Assessment Editor
- Online access to the student book for students to access on a range of tablets and devices
- An engaging option for teaching Y9 who have covered the KS3 programme of study and need further preparation for all KS4 routes
- Further practise of maths, literacy and working scientifically, still in distinct biology, chemistry, and physics units, but in context
- Engaging topics such as 'detection', 'new technologies' and 'turning points'
- End-of-chapter questions in GCSE and IGCSE styles, as well as scenario based activities to help prepare for BTEC
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 08 April 2021 at 04:30 GMT