Ignite English aims to help reinvigorate KS3 English teaching and learning by providing exciting and motivational resources that address key issues for teachers and students. Each Teacher Companion has been designed to allow Teachers complete flexibility in creating lessons and assessments suited to their individual class and student needs.
- Enables teachers to create lessons and resources that are bespoke to individual student needs
- Shares the thinking and philosophy behind the material including a focus on the 'why', 'what' and 'how' of every unit, lesson and assessment
- Provides a comprehensive unit-by-unit 'preparing to teach' support focusing on refreshing knowledge, providing links and further reading suggestions, as well as unit specific teaching tips and planning guidance
- Individual lesson companions provide a wide variety of teaching ideas and guidance for you to choose from to create bespoke and effective lessons for a wide range of students
- Optional marking scales provided to use with the end of student book assessments
- Skills coverage and National Curriculum mapping
This page was last updated on 24 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT