All your literacy and language teaching after phonics ...
Series Creator Ruth Miskin, Janey Pursgrove, and Charlotte Raby
Children in Years 2 and Year 6/P3 and P7, ages 6-11
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc.: Literacy & Language: Year 4 Anthology Pack of 15 contains:
Read Write Inc.: Literacy & Language: Year 4 Anthology
Read Write Inc. Literacy and Language, publishing May 2013, is a new programme that will cover your literacy and language teaching for years 2-6/P3-7, with a multi-layered approach to developing comprehension, vocabulary, writing, critical thinking and discussion, with explicit guidance for teaching grammar skills in context and through writing.
- Planning and teaching matched to new curriculum
- Easy and fun whole-class teaching that uses the successful Read Write Inc. teaching pedagogy
- Raises standards in reading and writing fast - taking your children up to National Curriculum Level 5 and higher
- Grammar taught in context and through writing
- Complete texts by leading children's authors including Michael Morpurgo, Jeremy Strong and Pie Corbett.
- The discussion of the 'Big Question', linking fiction and non-fiction, helps pupils develop as questioning readers and critical thinkers
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT