Use the engaging approach of geog.123
to help students develop key locational knowledge and a better understanding of the world - and to enjoy maps.
- An atlas in the distinctive, engaging geog.123 style teachers and students know and love.
- Improves key locational knowledge through clearly-labelled, focused maps which encourage students to build a secure framework of place knowledge.
- Straightforward explanations and advice help students to 'read' maps and understand what they show.
- Builds confidence by providing uncluttered maps that are easy to use and interrogate, so students become more confident about looking at and using maps of all types.
- Unique coverage of places likely to feature in the news, such as the Middle East, Afghanistan, and the Falklands, helps students understand their world.
- Special maps support key curriculum themes like global warming, desertification, and how people spread around the world.
- Map keys provide easy reminders of symbols to help students work independently.
- Innovative grid codes make it easy to find places listed in the index.
- Stunning satellite images alongside physical geography maps help students understand what they're looking at.
- 'Did you know?' and 'What if. . .' circles bring the maps to life with interesting extra information and engaging facts.
- Suitable for use alongside geog.123 or any other course.
This page was last updated on 18 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT