Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Val Willmott
Teachers of children aged 8-9
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving.
Number, Pattern and Calculating 4 Explore More Copymasters contain activities to be sent home that offer further opportunities to practise and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way.
- Supports the activities in the Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 4 Teaching Resource Handbook.
- An opportunity to practise and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way outside of the classroom.
- Short, simple instructions support parental engagement with the activities.
- Real-life context provide opportunities for children to think about how maths can be used and applied.
- 'Next steps' suggestions give the opportunity to extend the homework practise.
This page was last updated on 28 February 2021 at 20:30 GMT