Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Tony Wing, Author Sue Lowndes, Author Simon d'Angelo, Author Andrew Jeffrey, and Author Elizabeth Gibbs
Teachers of children aged 7-8
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Numicon: Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 3 Teaching Pack contains:
Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 3 Teaching Pack comprises a Teaching Resource Handbook and an Implementation Guide for teachers of children aged 7-8. The pack provides step-by-step activities and practice, with planning support and assessment opportunities, alongside advice on how best to implement Numicon
in your school.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- Activities are broken down step-by-step and include clear learning and assessment objectives.
- All activities come from real classroom experience; extensively trialled with teachers and children.
- 'Low threshold, high ceiling' activities allow you to differentiate for every child through the same activity group.
- Topics are explored through real-life problem solving and discussion, allowing children to investigate.
- Activities include clear instructions, illustrations and a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
- Accompanied by editable planning and printable photocopy masters, you can adapt to suit the needs of your children.
- Photocopiable activities for home allow children to practice and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way.
This page was last updated on 15 May 2021 at 19:30 GMT