Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Tony Wing, Author Romey Tacon, Author Ruth Atkinson, and Author Jayne Campling
Teachers of children aged 7-8
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Numicon: Number, Pattern and Calculating 3 Teaching Pack contains:
The Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 3 Teaching Pack provides Teaching Resource Handbook and an Implementation Guide for teachers of children aged 7-8. Ideal to help develop and engage children in mathematical knowledge and problem-solving, the pack is the perfect addition for teachers of Numicon.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- The Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 3 Teaching Pack comprises a Teaching Resource Handbook and an Implementation Guide, providing the core materials you need to start teaching children aged 7 to 8.
- The Teaching Resource Handbook provides step-by-step activities for developing children's understanding of pattern, algebra, number and calculating.
- Accompanied with editable planning and printable photocopy masters, you can personalise to suit the needs of your children.
- The Implementation Guide offers guidance on what Numicon is and advice on how best to implement Numicon in your school.
- Activities in the Teaching Resource Handbook have been extensively trialled with teachers and children; all activity groups come from real classroom experience.
- 'Low threshold, high ceiling' activities allow you to differentiate for every child in your class through the same activity group.
- Activities are supported by easy to follow instructions and clear illustrations. A list of the concrete objects used to support learning are provided at the start of each activity.
This page was last updated on 22 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT