Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Ruth Atkinson and Author Romey Tacon
Teachers of children aged 6-7
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving.
Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Explore More Copymasters contain activities to be sent home that offer further opportunities to practise and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way.
- Supports the activities in the Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Teaching Resource Handbook.
- An opportunity to practise and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way outside of the classroom.
- Short, simple instructions support parental engagement with the activities.
- Real-life context provide opportunities for children to think about how maths can be used and applied.
- 'Next steps' suggestions give the opportunity to extend the homework practise.
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT