Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Ruth Atkinson, Author Jayne Campling, Author Romey Tacon, and Author Tony Wing
Teachers of children aged 6-7
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Numicon: Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Explorer Progress Book C (Pack of 30) contains:
The Explorer Progress Book supports the activities in the Numicon
Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Teaching Resource Handbook and offers an opportunity for teachers to assess individual children and monitor progress. This pack contains 30 copies of the Numicon
Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Explorer Progress Book C.
- Supports the activities in the Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Teaching Resource Handbook.
- An opportunity for teachers to assess individual children and monitor progress.
- A great assessment tool, allowing teachers to gather evidence of children's achievements.
- Real-life contexts allow teachers to assess children's ability apply their mathematics learning when faced with 'non-routine' problems.
- Each activity has space for you to offer support and encouragement to children.
- Children are free to record their answers in their own way, so teachers can see their thinking.
This page was last updated on 12 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT