Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Sue Lowndes, Author Simon d'Angelo, Author Andrew Jeffrey, Author Liz Gibbs, and Author Tony Wing
Teachers of children aged 8-9
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Numicon: Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 4 Easy Buy Pack contains:
Numicon: Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 4 Explorer Progress Book
builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving.
Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 4 Easy Buy Pack contains resources focused on geometry, measures and statistics handling including activities, progress books and photocopy masters.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- Activities are broken down step-by-step and include clear learning and assessment objectives.
- All activities come from real classroom experience; extensively trialled with teachers and children.
- 'Low threshold, high ceiling' activities allow you to differentiate for every child through the same activity group.
- Topics are explored through real-life problem solving and discussion, allowing children to investigate.
- Activities include clear instructions, illustrations and a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
- Accompanied by editable planning and printable photocopy masters, you can adapt to suit the needs of your children.
- The Explorer Progress Book uses open activities to give you the opportunity to see how well children can use and apply.
This page was last updated on 07 March 2021 at 20:30 GMT