Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Tony Wing, Author Romey Tacon, and Author Ruth Atkinson
Teachers of children aged 6-7
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Numicon: Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Easy Buy Pack contains:
Numicon: Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Explore More Copymasters
builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving.
Number, Pattern and Calculating 2 Easy Buy Pack contains resources to build a sound understanding of numbers, including activities, assessment progress books and photocopy masters.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- Activities are broken down step-by-step and include clear learning and assessment objectives.
- All activities come from real classroom experience; extensively trialled with teachers and children.
- 'Low threshold, high ceiling' activities allow you to differentiate for every child through the same activity group.
- Topics are explored through real-life problem solving and discussion, allowing children to investigate.
- Activities include clear instructions, illustrations and a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
- Explore More Copymasters provide activities for home with short, simple instructions to guide parents.
- Explorer Progress Books use open activities to give you the opportunity to see how well children can use and apply.
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT