Make phonics fun with Julia Donaldson
Author Julia Donaldson and Series Editor Clare Kirtley
Pupils at Oxford Levels 1+-6 [Book Band 1 Pink - Book Band 6 Orange]
4-5 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics: Reception: Easy Buy Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics: Level 1+: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics: Level 2: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree: Level 1+: More Songbirds Phonics
Oxford Reading Tree: Level 2: More Songbirds Phonics
are fully illustrated stories written by Julia Donaldson. The rich, patterned language is decodable making them perfect for phonics teaching and practice.
This pack contains 144 books, 6 copies of each book at Levels 1+ and 2.
- A perfect combination of engaging stories and decodable language with built-in phonic progression to make phonics practice effective and fun.
- Stories to complement your phonics teaching with opportunities for segmenting, blending and matching sounds and letter blends.
- Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics can be used as a complete phonics programme, or the individual books can be used for phonics practice alongside any other phonics programme.
- Fantastic breadth of storylines, rich in rhythm, rhyme and humour.
- Systematic introduction of all phonemes and letter patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated by a range of illustrators in a variety of styles to bring each story to life.
- Levelled to Oxford Levels and Book Banded for easy classroom use.
- Inside cover notes to enable parents/carers and teaching assistants to support children to achieve reading success.
- Also available are eSongbirds Phonics CD-ROMs, featuring e-versions of much-loved Songbirds Phonics stories for your interactive whiteboard, with audio activities and animations for consolidation and reinforcement.
|Letters and Sounds phase
This page was last updated on 15 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT