This stretching course builds the advanced skills student need for the latest Cambridge assessments and prepares them for the transition to higher education. Engaging, real world examples are included throughout, making mathematics relevant to real life.
- Help every student build crucial analytical skills - with clear explanations and extensive practice to prepare them for the demands of university level study
- Make mathematics relevant to real life - with engaging, real life applications from around the world, to keep students motivated
- Develop exam confidence - Cambridge past question papers and exam style questions provide plenty of practice for the latest Cambridge assessments
- Build strong mathematical skills - David Rayner's clear, practice-based approach is trusted around the world to develop students' confidence and support achievement
- Ensure every student masters every topic - skills check sections at the start of each topic ensure students always know where they are, and review questions throughout the book reinforce their knowledge
- Pack includes Student Book in print and fully online format, for the most flexible support
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
- Online access available until October 2026
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT