Build a strong foundation for success in the Cambridge Checkpoint tests, and ensure your students get the challenge and extension they need to achieve their best in the Cambridge IGCSE. This course matches the new framework and will rigorously prepare students for the strongest achievement at Checkpoint level and beyond.
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere
- Comprehensive - all aspects of the curriculum are thoroughly covered so you can trust in complete preparation
- Excel at Checkpoint - questions are designed to match the Checkpoint style, building confidence
- Extension and challenge - a huge focus on extension material to ensure a flying start at Cambridge IGCSE
- Practice - over 400 pages of rigorous practice to make sure students truly understand all the material
- Internationally focused - with examples from all over the world, so material is genuinely relevant to your students
- EAL friendly - straightforward language and key definitions ensure your EAL students can focus on the mathematics
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT