Written by experienced examiners to completely cover the 20th century aspects of the Cambridge IGCSE in History, this comprehensive text covers all the relevant material and provides focused skills development to ensure students achieve their best.
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere
- Mapped to the Cambridge syllabus - written by experienced examiners and developed closely with a consultant, to ensure syllabus match to the highest level
- Focused skills development - a dedicated chapter fine-tunes all the skills needed for assessment and the alternative to coursework for twentieth century topics
- Lots of source work - packed with full colour, original sources, plus images, graphs, maps, activities and more
- Digital material includes exam-style questions, revision guidance and interactive tests to support strong performance
- EAL friendly - carefully developed to support EAL learners, with a full glossary to help language learners focus
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
- Full accessible available till (March 2026)
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT