Captivating, content-appropriate fiction to challenge your able infants
Author Nikki Gamble, Author Sam Hardy, Author Ian Eagleton, and Author Catherine Baker
Key Stage 1 teachers
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars
stories are imaginative yet age-appropriate, perfect for stretching able infants. All Stars
is endorsed by Potential Plus, a leading charity which supports children with high learning potential.
This Handbook provides support for developing higher-order comprehension skills along with 60 activity sheets.
- Oxford Reading Tree All Stars is a series of specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds and encourage children's love of reading.
- The series is underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child to the right book through careful grading, and is the only series to offer Lime Plus: our new highest reading level for children in KS1/P2-3.
- The Handbook includes a photocopiable activity sheet for all 60 stories in the series, alongside advice on supporting able reader infants and expanding comprehension skills.
- The stories and the Handbook develop higher-order comprehension skills and build stamina, perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.
- The Handbook is written by top authors including Nikki Gamble, Founder and Director of Just Imagine and Associate Consultant at UCL's Institute of Education.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer extra support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 11 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT