Captivating, content-appropriate fiction to challenge your able infants
Series Editor Alison Sage
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Levels 9, 10 and 11 (Book Band 9 Gold, Book Band 10 White and Book Band 11 Lime)
5 to 7 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Levels 9-11: Easy Buy Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Pack 1 (Class pack of 36)
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Pack 1a (Class pack of 36)
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Pack 2 (Class pack of 36)
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: All Stars Pack 2a (Class pack of 36)
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Pack 3 (Class pack of 36)
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Pack 3a (Class pack of 36)
stories are imaginative yet age-appropriate, perfect for stretching able infants. All Stars
is endorsed by Potential Plus, a leading charity which supports children with high learning potential.
This pack contains 216 books, six of each title in Packs 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3 and 3a.
- Exciting and inspiring chapter book fiction for able reader infants.
- Specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds, by well-known authors including Geraldine McCaughrean, Kes Gray, Pippa Goodhart and Martin Waddell.
- Finely-levelled to develop reading and comprehension skills and stretch able readers.
- Encourages children's love of reading and expands their imaginative scope, exposing them to a wide variety of fiction genres and narrative styles.
- Designed for independent reading in the classroom and at home to build stamina and improve comprehension skills.
- Engaging, imaginative artwork by top illustrators such as Tony Ross and Chris Mould.
- Reading notes on the inside covers assist children, TAs, teachers and adults, focusing on higher-level comprehension skills and sparking imaginative thought.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
- Perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT