Captivating, content-appropriate fiction to challenge your able infants
Author Sean Taylor, Author Pippa Goodhart, Author Pat Thomson, Author Martin Waddell, Author Geraldine McCaughrean, Author Kes Gray, and Series Editor Alison Sage
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Level 11 (Book Band 11 Lime)
6 to 7 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Pack 3a (Pack of 6) contains:
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: The Huge and Horrible Beast
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Dick Whittington
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Mary-Anne and the Cat Baby
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Arabian Nights
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Dancing the Night Away
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Duperball
stories are imaginative yet age-appropriate, perfect for stretching able infants. All Stars
is endorsed by Potential Plus.
This pack contains one copy of: The Huge and Horrible Beast
, Dick Whittington
, Mary-Anne and the Cat Baby
, Arabian Nights
, Dancing the Night Away
- Exciting and inspiring chapter book fiction for able reader infants.
- Specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds, by well-known authors including Geraldine McCaughrean, Kes Gray, Pippa Goodhart and Martin Waddell.
- Finely-levelled to develop reading and comprehension skills and stretch able readers.
- Encourages children's love of reading and expands their imaginative scope, exposing them to a wide variety of fiction genres and narrative styles.
- Designed for independent reading in the classroom and at home to build stamina and improve comprehension skills.
- Engaging, imaginative artwork by top illustrators such as Tony Ross and Chris Mould.
- Reading notes on the inside covers assist children, TAs, teachers and adults, focusing on higher-level comprehension skills and sparking imaginative thought.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
- Perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 04:30 GMT