Captivating, content-appropriate fiction to challenge your able infants
Author Stephen Elboz, Author Martin Waddell, Author Margaret McAllister, Author Kes Gray, Author Linda Jennings, Author Sean Taylor, Author Carolyn Bear, and Series Editor Alison Sage
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Level 11 (Book Band 11 Lime)
6 to 7 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Pack 3 (Class pack of 36) contains:
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Clever Monkey
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Ronald the Tough Sheep
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: The Jam Street Puzzle
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Toffee and Marmalade
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Brer Rabbit's Trickbag
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 11: Psid and Bolter
are fun, age-appropriate stories, perfect for stretching able infants. All Stars
is endorsed by Potential Plus.
This pack contains six copies of: Clever Monkey
, Ronald the Tough Sheep
, The Jam Street Puzzle
, Toffee and Marmalade
, Brer Rabbit's Trickbag
and Psid and Bolter
- Exciting and inspiring chapter book fiction for able reader infants.
- Specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds, by well-known authors including Geraldine McCaughrean, Kes Gray, Pippa Goodhart and Martin Waddell.
- Finely-levelled to develop reading and comprehension skills and stretch able readers.
- Encourages children's love of reading and expands their imaginative scope, exposing them to a wide variety of fiction genres and narrative styles.
- Designed for independent reading in the classroom and at home to build stamina and improve comprehension skills.
- Engaging, imaginative artwork by top illustrators such as Tony Ross and Chris Mould.
- Reading notes on the inside covers assist children, TAs, teachers and adults, focusing on higher-level comprehension skills and sparking imaginative thought.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
- Perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT