Captivating, content-appropriate fiction to challenge your able infants
Author Narinder Dhami, Author Peter Bently, Author Ciaran Murtagh, Author Elen Caldecott, Author Teresa Heapy, and Author Karen McCombie
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Level 10 (Book Band 10 White)
5 to 6 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Pack of 6 (2b) contains:
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Captain Crossbones and the Lost Treasure
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Betsy's Birthday
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Dragon Doughnuts
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Beach Detectives
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: The Chicken Who Liked Chocolate
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Stanley Stone Rocks!
stories are perfect for stretching able infants. All Stars
is endorsed by Potential Plus.
This pack contains one copy of: Captain Crossbones and the Lost Treasure
, Betsy's Birthday
, Dragon Doughnuts
, Beach Detectives
, The Chicken Who Liked Chocolate
and Stanley Stone Rocks!
- Ensure your higher-level readers reach their potential with inspiring new fiction.
- Specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds, by well-known authors including Ali Sparkes, Tom Moorhouse and Narinder Dhami.
- Finely-levelled to develop reading and comprehension skills and stretch able readers.
- Encourages children's love of reading and expands their imaginative scope, exposing them to a wide variety of fiction genres and narrative styles.
- Designed for independent reading in the classroom and at home to build stamina and improve comprehension skills.
- The only series to offer Lime Plus: our new highest reading level for children in KS1/P2-3.
- Child-friendly cover questions and teaching notes help quick readers to slow down and reflect on their understanding of the text.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
- Perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.
This page was last updated on 28 February 2021 at 20:30 GMT