Captivating, content-appropriate fiction to challenge your able infants
Author Pat Thomson, Author Pippa Goodhart, Author Martin Waddell, Author Alan MacDonald, Author Kes Gray, Author Tessa Krailing, and Series Editor Alison Sage
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Level 10 (Book Band 10 White)
5 to 6 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: All Stars Pack 2a (Class pack of 36) contains:
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Badcats
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Tom Thumb and the Football Team
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Nelly the Monster-Sitter
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Yummy Scrummy
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Disgusting Denzil
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 10: Doris Bean and the Queen
are age-appropriate stories, perfect for stretching able infants. All Stars
is endorsed by Potential Plus.
This pack contains six copies of: Badcats
, Tom Thumb and the Football Team
, Doris Bean and the Queen
, Yummy Scrummy
, Nelly the Monster-Sitter
and Disgusting Denzil
- Exciting and inspiring chapter book fiction for able reader infants.
- Specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds, by well-known authors including Geraldine McCaughrean, Kes Gray, Pippa Goodhart and Martin Waddell.
- Finely-levelled to develop reading and comprehension skills and stretch able readers.
- Encourages children's love of reading and expands their imaginative scope, exposing them to a wide variety of fiction genres and narrative styles.
- Designed for independent reading in the classroom and at home to build stamina and improve comprehension skills.
- Engaging, imaginative artwork by top illustrators such as Tony Ross and Chris Mould.
- Reading notes on the inside covers assist children, TAs, teachers and adults, focusing on higher-level comprehension skills and sparking imaginative thought.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
- Perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT