Captivating, content-appropriate fiction to challenge your able infants
Author Susan Gates, Author Martin Waddell, Author Mary Ray, Author Margaret McAllister, Author Ivan Jones, Author Jonathan Emmett, and Series Editor Alison Sage
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Level 9 (Book Band 9 Gold)
5 to 6 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: All Stars Pack 1a (Pack of 6) contains:
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Squirrel
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Robot's Special Day
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Snow Troll
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: The Lazy Giant
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Terry Takes Off
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Two Brown Bears
stories are imaginative yet age-appropriate, perfect for stretching able infants. All Stars
is endorsed by Potential Plus.
This pack contains one copy of: Squirrel
, Two Brown Bears
, Robot's Special Day
, Snow Troll
, The Lazy Giant
and Terry Takes Off
- Exciting and inspiring chapter book fiction for able reader infants.
- Specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds, by well-known authors including Geraldine McCaughrean, Kes Gray, Pippa Goodhart and Martin Waddell.
- Finely-levelled to develop reading and comprehension skills and stretch able readers.
- Encourages children's love of reading and expands their imaginative scope, exposing them to a wide variety of fiction genres and narrative styles.
- Designed for independent reading in the classroom and at home to build stamina and improve comprehension skills.
- Engaging, imaginative artwork by top illustrators such as Tony Ross and Chris Mould.
- Reading notes on the inside covers assist children, TAs, teachers and adults, focusing on higher-level comprehension skills and sparking imaginative thought.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
- Perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.
This page was last updated on 28 February 2021 at 20:30 GMT