Captivating, content-appropriate fiction to challenge your able infants
Author Margaret McAllister, Author Jonathan Emmett, Author Martin Waddell, Author Alan MacDonald, Author Pat Thomson, and Series Editor Alison Sage
Key Stage 1 teachers
Pupils at Oxford Level 9 (Book Band 9 Gold)
5 to 6 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Pack 1 (Pack of 6) contains:
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: The Magic Porridge Pot
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Cosmo for Captain
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Farmer Skiboo Stories
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: The Sand Witch
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: An Adventure for Robo-dog
Oxford Reading Tree All Stars: Oxford Level 9: Charlie Stories
stories are imaginative yet age-appropriate, perfect for stretching able infants. All Stars
is endorsed by Potential Plus.
This pack contains one copy of: The Magic Porridge Pot
, Cosmo for Captain
, Charlie Stories
, Farmer Skiboo Stories
, The Sand Witch
and An Adventure for Robo-dog
- Exciting and inspiring chapter book fiction for able reader infants.
- Specially-written, challenging stories that are content-appropriate for 5 to 7 year-olds, by well-known authors including Geraldine McCaughrean, Kes Gray, Pippa Goodhart and Martin Waddell.
- Finely-levelled to develop reading and comprehension skills and stretch able readers.
- Encourages children's love of reading and expands their imaginative scope, exposing them to a wide variety of fiction genres and narrative styles.
- Designed for independent reading in the classroom and at home to build stamina and improve comprehension skills.
- Engaging, imaginative artwork by top illustrators such as Tony Ross and Chris Mould.
- Reading notes on the inside covers assist children, TAs, teachers and adults, focusing on higher-level comprehension skills and sparking imaginative thought.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl offer support tailored to able readers for guided reading, independent reading and writing activities.
- Perfect for supporting children to meet the higher expectations of the 2014 National Curriculum.
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT