Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Author Isabel Thomas, Author Paul Harvey, Author Nick Hunter, Author Paul Mason, Author Claire Llewellyn, and Series Editor Greg Foot
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y6 / P7
Pupils at Oxford Levels 18, 19 and 20 (Book Bands Dark Red and Dark Red+)
10-11 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Oxford Levels 18 to 20: Pack of 36 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 18: The Misadventures of Charles Darwin
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 18: The Show Must Go On!
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 19: Mayan Mystery
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 19: How To Change the World
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 20: Generation Energy
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 20: Thomas Heatherwick
This pack contains six copies of each of the following titles: The Misadventures of Charles Darwin, The Show Must Go On!, How to Change the World, Mayan Mystery, Generation Energy, Thomas Heatherwick: Designer
. TreeTops inFact
is an exciting non-fiction series for children aged 7-11.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts, distinctive writing styles and quirky child-friendly approaches to subjects.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills, including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery mixes photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Greg Foot, science presenter.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 26 January 2020 at 04:30 GMT