Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Author Jo Nelson, Author James Driver, Author Dhruv Baker, Series Editor Greg Foot, Author Jon Mayhew, and Author Adrian Bradbury
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y5 / P6
Pupils at Oxford Levels 16 and 17 (Book Band 14 Dark Blue and 15 Dark Red)
9-10 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Oxford Level 16/17: Pack of 30 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 16: Maggie Aderin-Pocock: Space Scientist
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 16: Huge Art
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 16: Spice Story
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 17: Myths and Legends Kit
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 17: On Your Bike!
This pack contains six of each of the following titles: Maggie Aderin-Pocock: Space Scientist, Huge Art, Spice Story, Myths and Legends Kit, On Your Bike!
. TreeTops inFact
is an exciting non-fiction series for children aged 7-11. Its range of subjects and careful levelling make it easy to select books that children will love.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts, distinctive writing styles and quirky child-friendly approaches to subjects.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills, including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery mixes photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Greg Foot, science presenter.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT