textbook that fully supports
the OxfordAQA International AS & A Level Chemistry specification (9620), for first teaching in September 2016. Build advanced skills with the enquiry-based, international approach that prepares students for exam success and the progression to university study.
- Ensure students fully understand the requirements of the specification with start-of-chapter learning objectives
- Prepare students for exam success with exam-style and summary questions.
- Help students understand the bigger picture with synoptic links that build a solid foundation for university study.
- Make science meaningful with a focus on how scientists and engineers apply their knowledge in the real world.
- Prepare for the written practical exam with full coverage of the 10 required practicals.
- Strengthen mathematical skills, with Maths skills tips, a dedicated Maths chapter, worked examples and practice questions.
- Support those students who don't speak English as a first language with clear language, an extensive glossary and highlighted key terms.
This page was last updated on 17 March 2023 at 04:30 GMT