Covering all GCSE specifications, this tried and tested series has been fully updated to match the (9-1) GCSE Physics specifications for 2016, as well as international specifications. With a focus on science, concepts develop naturally, engaging students and enabling them to get a thorough understanding of Physics.
- Online access to the textbook so students can access from home on a range of devices and tablets
- Topics are laid out as double-page spreads in full colour with helpful diagrams and clear text to make it easy for you to understand Physics and gain success
- Key points are clearly highlighted with useful end-of-chapter Summaries, and a friendly reading level throughout
- There are a large number of Questions and Worked Examples to help you throughout the course, so you can practise and gain confidence to do better in your exams. There are 8 sections of past exam questions
- Answers to Questions with many Help Sheets and Extension sheets and Revision support, plus a mapping grid for each specification and can be found on-line.
- 'Physics at Work' pages enrich your understanding of many applications and uses of Physics in the real world
- Additional sections give you help on: working scientifically, Maths skills, practical skills, careers using Physics, study skills, revision and exam technique
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT