Covering all GCSE specifications, this tried and tested series has been fully updated to match the new (9-1) GCSE Physics specifications for first examination in 2018, as well as international specifications. With a focus on science, concepts develop naturally, engaging students and enabling them to get a thorough understanding of Physics.
- Topics are laid out as double-page spreads in full colour with helpful diagrams and clear text to make it easy for you to understand Physics and gain success
- Key points are clearly highlighted with useful end-of-chapter Summaries, and a friendly reading level throughout
- There are a large number of Questions and Worked Examples to help you throughout the course, so you can practise and gain confidence to do better in your exams. There are 8 sections of past exam questions
- 'Physics at Work' pages enrich your understanding of many applications and uses of Physics in the real world
- Additional sections give you help on: working scientifically, Maths skills, practical skills, careers using Physics, study skills, revision and exam technique
- Answers to Questions with many Help Sheets and Extension sheets and Revision support, plus a mapping grid for each specification and can be found on-line. To see these, please click in the box labelled 'Related Items' on the right-hand side.
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT