UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
This inexpensive and compact 'shoulder bag'-size book provides all the knowledge you need to revise for your exams and acts as a lesson-by-lesson summary as you work through your AQA Psychology course.
- Concise yet comprehensive revision support for AQA AS and A Level psychology
- Each topic is covered on one small page helping you get straight to the point
- Apply it sections build confidence with the all-important evaluation and application skills needed for your exams
- A Level only content clearly shown so that book is suitable for both AS and Year 1 A Level students
- Skills checklists and links to specification help support you with independent study
- Contains essential details about the examinations and tips for success
- Provides clear and reassuring support as an end of course revision aid
- Acts as a lesson-by-lesson summary as you work through the course
- Complements the tried and trusted Complete Companion Student Book
- Also available in the Complete Companions series for AS/Year 1 and Year 2/A Level: Student Book, Teacher Companion, Kerboodle, Revision and Exam Companion
This page was last updated on 20 April 2021 at 04:30 GMT