Written by best-selling author Kirk Bizley, the new third edition of AQA GCSE Physical Education is a complete match to the new 2016 AQA specification. Content is presented concisely and visually to engage all your students, ensuring they achieve their full potential.
- Visual, spread-based design helps students of all levels access and understand the theory
- Content is presented concisely and to the appropriate depth
- Theory is contextualised through a wide range of sports to help students apply their knowledge
- Contains active - doing and discussion - activities to ensure all students remain fully engaged
- Exam-style questions provide valuable practice to ensure students are fully prepared for the exam
- Supported by an extensive range of additional resources for teachers
This page was last updated on 16 December 2018 at 04:30 GMT