Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Ruth Atkinson, Author Romey Tacon, Author Rachel Hussain, and Series Editor Tony Wing
Teachers of children aged 3-5
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Firm Foundations Teaching Pack provides a comprehensive and varied programme of mathematics activities for children aged 3-5, with planning and assessment support, photocopy masters, expert guidance on the key mathematical ideas children will meet, and advice on how to put the Numicon
approach into practice in your setting.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- The Firm Foundations Teaching Pack provides a wide range of practical ideas for helping children to develop deep understanding of numbers and number relationships, shape, space and measures.
- Activities are supported by creative suggestions for extending the learning across a variety of environments where children can explore the key concepts.
- The Teaching Guide includes planning and assessment support, a detailed guide to the key mathematical ideas children will meet, and guidance on how best to implement Numicon in your setting.
- Photocopy Masters to support the activities are included.
- Activities have been extensively trialled with teachers and children; and derive from real classroom experience.
This page was last updated on 24 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT