Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Author Becca Heddle, Author Jan Burchett, Author Sara Vogler, Author Kate Scott, Author Liz Miles, Author Catherine Baker, Author Rob Alcraft, and Series Editor Nikki Gamble
Foundation Stage teachers
YR / P1
Pupils at Oxford Level 3 (Book Band 3 Yellow)
4-5 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 3: Mixed Pack of 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree inFact
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 3: How Can I Help You?
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 3: Snack Attack
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 3: How We See
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 3: Dive! Dive!
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 3: Space Dad
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Oxford Level 3: Up in the Air
is a series of engaging and imaginative non-fiction books which encourage reading for pleasure and are also phonically decodable.
This pack of six contains one copy of How Can I Help You?
, Snack Attack
, How We See
, Dive! Dive!
, Space Dad
and Up in the Air
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- Subject matter supports the content in the wider curriculum.
- Engaging and phonically decodable text up to Oxford Level 5 intrigues and encourages new readers, with high-interest topic words to develop vocabulary and add interest.
- Wordless books at Level 1 offer appealing non-fiction for children who have not yet learned to read, giving plenty of opportunities for talk.
- Offers imaginative, child-friendly approaches to subjects including narratives which will teach children something they didn't already know.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery mixes gorgeous photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book and helping all children to progress.
- The Series Editor is Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children and parents, while free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT