Kerboodle Exam Practice and Assessment
is written specifically to match the new 2016 AQA GCSE History specification, and is developed by an experienced head of history and an author with senior examining experience. This Kerboodle covers all 16 options, and is packed full of exam practice, assessment, and continuing support for the entire spec.
- This Kerboodle is matched to the 2016 AQA GCSE specification and offers a wealth of extended assessment support
- On Your Marks provide step-by-step, accessible explanations of how to put into practice essential history skills such as analysing a cartoon, sources or essay writing
- Practice Questions and Over To You give students a chance to analyse answers and to practise answering exam questions on their own.
- Comprehensive support for exam questions relating to evaluating and assessing Sources and Interpretations
- Interactive resources challenge students to further develop their understanding of second-order historical concepts such as significance, cause and consequence
- Professional development videos with tailored assessment and exam advice for both students and teachers
- A Teacher Handbook is available covering all 16 options, offering professional, practical support filled with subject knowledge, classroom ideas and activities, plus exam advice and support
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence includes access to storage space of 5 MB per single upload and a total of 500 MB for all uploads.
- Please note that access to the Kerboodle Book, made available via this product, will be limited to teachers only.
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT