is written specifically to match the new 2016 AQA GCSE History specification, and is developed by an experienced head of history and an author with senior examining experience. This handbook covers all 16 options, and offers professional, practical support filled with subject knowledge, classroom ideas, plus exam support.
- This Handbook is matched to the 2016 AQA GCSE specification and offers professional, practical support
- Covers all 16 options of the AQA GCSE History specification
- Filled with subject knowledge, classroom ideas and activities, plus exam advice and AQA specification support
- Specification overview and information on assessment, including early planning and CPD prompts
- Help you prepare to teach, including topic overviews, links and further reading, differentiation and enrichment
- Full support for the new Historical Environment requirement
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT