Drive achievement in the MYP and strengthen scientific confidence
. Equipping learners with the confident scientific understanding central to progression through the MYP Sciences, this text is fully matched to the Next Chapter curriculum. The inquiry-based structure immerses learners in a concept-based approach, strengthening performance.
- Develop comprehensive scientific knowledge underpinned by rich conceptual awareness, equipping learners with the confidence to handle new ideas.
- Fully integrate a concept-based approach with an inquiry-based structure that drives independent thinking.
- Build flexibility interwoven global contexts enable big picture understanding and ensure students can apply learning to new areas.
- Fully mapped to the Next Chapter curriculum and supports the Common Core.
- Strengthen potential in the MYP eAssessment and prepare learners for confident progression into MYP Years 4 and 5.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
This page was last updated on 10 August 2020 at 04:30 GMT