Nurturing confidence and motivation in children learning to read Arabic
Author Maha Sharba, Author Rabab Hamiduddin, and Author Rawad Abou Hamad
Young learners of Arabic
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
The Arabic Club Readers are a series of banded, colourful and fun books for young learners of Arabic, designed to nurture confidence and motivation
- Created by experienced Arabic teachers and authors.
- Based on in depth research and developed specifically for the Arabic language.
- Grouped into clear colour bands based on reading ability.
- Thoroughly researched banding ensures students read at the level which best suits their needs.
- A wide range of stories with common text characteristics teach key reading skills.
- Designed for guided reading but can be used flexibly for whole class and independent work.
- Frequent reading practice on suitably challenging texts ensures that all learners progress.
This page was last updated on 25 May 2020 at 04:30 GMT