Nurturing confidence and motivation in children learning to read Arabic
Author Rabab Hamiduddin and Author Maha Sharba
Young learners of Arabic
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
The Arabic Club Readers are a series of banded, colourful and fun books for young learners of Arabic, designed to nurture confidence and motivation
- Created by experienced Arabic teachers and authors.
- Based on in depth research and developed specifically for the Arabic language.
- Grouped into clear colour bands based on reading ability.
- Thoroughly researched banding ensures students read at the level which best suits their needs.
- A wide range of stories with common text characteristics teach key reading skills.
- Designed for guided reading but can be used flexibly for whole class and independent work.
- Frequent reading practice on suitably challenging texts ensures that all learners progress.
This page was last updated on 10 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT