Guided reading as you've never SEEN it before!
Author James Clements
Year 6 (P7) teachers
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Project X Origins Graphic Texts
guided reading notes are part of a ground-breaking guided reading programme. They offer step-by-step teaching support with guidance on comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, punctuation, grammar and writing. Each set of notes has in-built assessment and is fully correlated to all UK curricula.
- Engaging stories, non-fiction and poetry in a graphic format from top authors and illustrators
- Developed by experts to help raise comprehension standards
- Series editor is the world-famous graphic novel illustrator, Dave Gibbons
- Finely levelled books, making it easy to match every child to the right book
- Comprehensive guided reading notes for every book covering comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, punctuation, grammar and writing
- Detailed inside cover notes
- In-built assessment to help you monitor childrens progress
- Fully correlated to all UK curricula
This page was last updated on 28 September 2020 at 19:30 GMT