Prepare every child for the 2016 National Curriculum Tests
Series Adviser Ruth Miskin and Co-author Jenny Roberts
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc. Literacy and Language: Years 2 to 6: Progress Tests (Pack of 3 Handbooks) contains:
Read Write Inc. Literacy and Language: Year 2: Progress Tests 2
Read Write Inc. Literacy and Language: Years 3&4: Progress Tests 3&4
Read Write Inc. Literacy and Language: Years 5&6: Progress Tests 5&6
These Progress Tests provide perfect preparation for the 2016 National Curriculum Tests. For use alongside Literacy and Language, they comprise a bank of photocopiable resources including reading comprehension assessments (fiction, non-fiction and poetry) plus assessments for writing, grammar and punctuation.
- Specially developed by literacy expert Ruth Miskin for the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Prepares children for the 2016 National Curriculum Tests.
- Clear, structured support is provided for all activities, plus mark schemes for all assessments.
- Age-appropriate resources for individual Year groups.
- Challenge activities are available online for children who need more stretch.
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT