A whole-school solution to teacher assessment of writing
Author Ros Wilson
Primary Literacy and Assessment Co-ordinators, and KS1 and 2 teachers (Reception/P1 to Year 6/P7)
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Primary Writing Assessment
provides an effective, whole-school approach to writing assessment, in line with the expectations of the 2014 English National Curriculum, and other UK curricula.
- Assesses all aspects of writing from Reception/P1 right through to Year 6/P7 using the Oxford Writing Criterion Scale.
- Provides annotated exemplification to help teachers understand the new expectations.
- Facilitates the recording of pupil attainment and progress tracking, using a clear and consistent approach.
- Enables teachers to develop their subject knowledge, to better inform next steps for children.
- Helps prepare pupils for the statutory writing assessments with suggested stimuli included.
This page was last updated on 26 July 2021 at 04:30 GMT