A whole-school solution to teacher assessment of English
Author Ros Wilson and Author Sarah Threlkeld-Brown
Primary Literacy and Assessment Co-ordinators, and KS1 and 2 teachers (Reception/P1 to Year 6/P7)
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Primary English Assessment Handbook Pack contains:
Oxford Primary English Assessment
Oxford Primary Writing Assessment Handbook
Oxford Primary Reading Assessment Handbook
provides an effective, whole-school approach to teacher assessment of reading and writing, in line with the expectations of the 2014 English National Curriculum, and other UK curricula.
- Includes the Oxford Primary Reading Assessment Handbook and the Oxford Primary Writing Assessment Handbook.
- Assesses all aspects of reading and writing from Reception/P1 right through to Year 6/P7 using the Oxford Reading Criterion Scale and the Oxford Writing Criterion Scale.
- Provides detailed exemplification to help teachers understand the new expectations.
- Facilitates the recording of pupil attainment and progress tracking, using a clear and consistent approach.
- Enables teachers to develop their subject knowledge, to better inform next steps for children.
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT