Restructured to match the latest Cambridge syllabus, this new edition focuses even more
on skills and assessment - bringing clarity to the Global Perspectives course. Focusing on the development of advanced reasoning, research and communication skills, it is written by an experienced teacher and examiner, with expertise in IB TOK.
- Develop high level critical thinking - restructured to focus even more on skills development required for assessment and further education
- Build skills for IB TOK, right from age 14 - written by an experienced teacher with expertise in TOK, who understands how to develop the right skills for success in TOK
- Focus on exam confidence and success - written by an examiner, the assessment practice gives students the confidence to apply their skills in assessment
- Support every student - includes material for students at different ability levels, to develop their confidence
- Drive discussion and collaboration - engaging activities and discussion points encourage students to practise key skills
- Support EAL learners - key issues, key vocabulary and language exercises help students whose first language is not English to demonstrate their skills
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT