Inspire your Cambridge Primary English learners
, Author , Author , Author Eithne Gallagher, and Author Else Hamayan
Students and teachers of Cambridge International Examinations Primary English syllabus ages 5 - 11.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Clear learning outcomes ensure systematic development of core English skills and provide measurable targets for students and teachers. Thematic units featuring global texts give a foundation to engage and build learners' confidence. This course offers comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework.
- Lesson notes, warm-up ideas and guidance on using the student resources page by page.
- Photocopy masters for each unit
- High Frequency Word banks and spelling support
- Differentiation and extension activities
- Digital resources include reading and writing assessment charts
- Test questions and answers
- Slide show presentation of the child-friendly learning objectives
This page was last updated on 10 December 2017 at 04:32 GMT