AQA GCSE [French] delivers the breadth and rigour required to develop the productive skills students need to manipulate language confidently and help them to prepare for assessments.
*Student Books for this course have been approved by AQA.
- The Student Book and Kerboodle Book are matched to the 2016 AQA specification and have been approved by AQA
- Written by practising teachers and experts in their fields to give you resources that really work
- Provides assessment and exam practice to ensure students are ready for the exams
- Integrated grammar, vocabulary and language learning strategies throughout with clear progression leading towards the cumulative exam
- Exposes students to authentic texts
- Differentiated approach (Foundation and Higher Student Books) which includes one shared spread on each topic at the core level and one at a higher or lower level to facilitate co-teaching and flexibility
- Offers plenty of spontaneous speaking and translation practice
- Supported by Kerboodle which contains a wide variety of resources and assessments (includes audio, interactive activities, assessment and exam preparation, Teacher's notes and answers)
This page was last updated on 09 May 2021 at 19:30 GMT