The most comprehensive coverage of the core content Being Human, this course book will help learners grasp complex philosophical ideas and develop the crucial thinking skills. Developed directly with the IB, dedicated assessment support straight from the IB builds confidence.
- The most comprehensive coverage of the core content Being Human, developed directly with the IB.
- Engage learners in the course, connecting philosophical ideas with contemporary and relevant real situations.
- Build practical skills and develop student confidence with skills application.
- Help students understand exam achievement levels and progress attainment with clear student samples.
- Assessment support straight from the IB cements assessment potential.
- Support all learning styles and simplify complex philosophical ideas using clear visuals and illustrations.
- Reinforce all the key ideas with integrated activities, helping you extend and deepen understanding.
- The only DP Philosophy resource developed directly with the IB.
- This pack includes one print Course Book and one online Course Book.
- The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2022. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT